- To be eligible for the Vantastic Accessible Minibus Transport services you must become a member of Vantastic Minibus Service before using the service.
- To be eligible for the Vantastic Self Hire service you must become a member of Vantastic Rental Service before using the service.
Minibus Service Membership is open to:
- all people with permanent or temporary mobility difficulties, people with physical & sensory disabilities.
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Category 1. Community & Voluntary organisations: All organisations have to be independently governed. This is defined as being where the Board is independent (usually indicated by the fact that less than 50% of Board members are appointed by a government, statutory or other body) and that the organisation has the ability to be self-directional in terms of deciding its own mission and vision – and even ultimately that it can make the decision to cease operations.
- Category 2. State Funded Bodies: This covers all Statutory agencies; Government agencies; State Departments; Academic institutions in receipt of state funding and ‘hybrid’ non-profit organisations.
If you think you may be eligible for Vantastic Minibus membership:
- Complete the Online Membership
- Download and complete the Membership Form.
- Contact the Vantastic office and we will send you the membership form in the post to complete. There is a €2.50 administrative charge applied to all posted membership forms.
Once you or somebody on your behalf has complete the form either:
- Online: This is submitted directly to Vantastic on completion and is the most effective and quickest method
- Post to: Vantastic, Chase House, City Junction Business Park, Northern Cross, Dublin 17.
- Email to: email@example.com
- Fax to: 01-6873761
Wheelchair Accessible Rental Service Membership:
- is open to all people with permanent or temporary mobility difficulties, people with physical & sensory disabilities that require them to remain in a wheelchair while being transported.
- All membership details and requirements pertaining to the wheelchair passenger (member) are incorporated into the rental service booking form completed for each booking.