Vantastic Individual Membership – Minibus Services
- To be eligible for the Vantastic Accessible Minibus Transport services you must become a member of Vantastic Minibus Service before using the service.
- membership is open to all people with permanent or temporary mobility difficulties, people with physical & sensory disabilities.
- If you think you may be eligible for Vantastic Minibus membership complete the Online Membership
Vantastic Group Membership – Minibus Services
- To be eligible for the Vantastic Accessible Minibus Transport services groups must be Not for Profit Organisations (Category 1 & 2)
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Category 1. Community & Voluntary organisations: All organisations have to be independently governed. This is defined as being where the Board is independent (usually indicated by the fact that less than 50% of Board members are appointed by a government, statutory or other body) and that the organisation has the ability to be self-directional in terms of deciding its own mission and vision – and even ultimately that it can make the decision to cease operations.
- Category 2. State Funded Bodies: This covers all Statutory agencies; Government agencies; State Departments; Academic institutions in receipt of state funding and ‘hybrid’ non-profit organisations.
If you think you may be eligible for Vantastic Minibus membership: